Although the following 30-minute video sums up the mood of the discussion, many hours of damning testimony were omitted.
The full version of the “COVID-19: A Second Opinion” video can be found at the bottom of the page.
Americans Need to Prepare for Their Own COVID-19 Treatment Before Becoming Ill
On Monday, January 24, 2022, a panel of highly regarded world-renowned doctors, medical experts and COVID-19 patients joined U.S. Senator Ron Johnson (WI-R) in a United States Senate panel discussion regarding the global response to the pandemic. This event was organized to offer an alternate perspective on what went right and what went wrong over the last two years. It also provided much-needed insight on some uncomfortable truths as related.
Over the course of five hours, an unrestrained, no-holds-barred deliberation ensued. There were allegations of corruption at all levels of the medical industry, as well as testimony on the use of unsafe COVID-19 treatments and the damaging effects of COVID-19 vaccines.
At one point, Dr. Paul Marik lambasted medical care and the treatment of patients at hospitals:
“Hospitals have become dangerous places for sick people. Patients must do whatever they can to avoid the hospital. When they are imprisoned in a hospital, they are denied their rights. They are not allowed a patient advocate. Their [families] are denied access to the patient. They are prisoners in the system. They have no rights. And, they get the treatment dictated by the hospital.”
Participating Medical Experts
Members of the panel included some well-regarded and experienced professionals:
- Dr. Peter McCullough — cardiologist and former vice chief of internal medicine at Baylor University Medical Center.
- Dr. Jay Bhattacharya — professor of medicine at Stanford University, a research associate at the National Bureau of Economic Research, and co-author of the Great Barrington Declaration.
- Dr. Harvey Risch — Professor of Epidemiology in the Department of Epidemiology and Public Health at the Yale School of Public Health.
- Dr. Paul Marik — Critical care doctor at Sentara Norfolk General Hospital.
- Dr. Robert Malone — He is an American virologist and immunologist, and the inventor of the mRNA technology utilized by the COVID-19 vaccine.
Other panelists included:
Dr. Mary Talley Bowden
Dr. Ryan Cole
Dr. George Fareed
Dr. Aaron Kheriaty
Dr. Pierre Kory
Dr. Richard Urso
Dr. Bret Wenstein
Dr. David Wiseman